Monday, December 26, 2016






Hello guys!
Today the topic is movies and series!

In general, I always feel a little slope whit the theme “cinema”, I like very much to see movies, but I never given myself the time to see all that I would like. In recent years I discover a director of cinema, call Hayao Miyazaki, I have loved their movies. I have seen El castillo Ambulante, La princesa mononoke, El viaje de Chihiro, Mi vecino Totoro, and others. In relation to the series, in this moment I remember three series that marked me, “Avatar, the last airbender”, “Black Mirror”, and “The get Down”. Three toootally different series! But all have a lot to do with a part of my personality.

 I love Avatar, because the characters are very well made, I think their poetics is very beautifull, and their spirituality so loving, moves me, also is so funny.
 
On the other side, Black Mirror is a much darker serie, where it shows reality in a very crude and exaggerated way, what allows you to see, many things of your daily life, maybe you are not perceiving, and are much more dangerous than you think.
 And finally, The Get Down, thiss is a recent serie, original of netflix, in this series tells the story of hip hop and Rap, in seventies, in Bronx. Here is show how the young people did what they did, because it was their way of saying here we are, we exist. When I first saw this, I loved immediately, The energy, the rhythm and the intense history captivates me in that moment!




2 comments:

  1. I love Avatar too !!! <3 I like to be a earth master...






    PD: yes.. Im here comment to you in the last days of the days... jaja muac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm agree with you because those three series are amazing but my favorite it's avatar

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete