Sunday, December 25, 2016

A country I'd like to visit  (?)

Mmm well, when i think in which country i’d like visit, no country go to my head immediately, this is dificult cuestions for me, I always say that I want to travel and know a lot, but in relation to a particular country that wants to know a lot, i dont know. Maybe is my own country… Chile is a big and large country, and i think that i know a very litle part this large stripe of earth.

I know Chile have many climates and ecosistem, like, the desert, patagonia, forest, subtropical, coast, etc.I know a little bit the desert, i know a lot of forest and lakesof the south of chile and some parts of the coast in the northand south, and i know nothing of Patagonia and subtropical climate. In Patagonia i would love know Puerto Natales and Punta Arenas, and the glaciers that remain in that territory.And to know the subtropical climate of Chile i have to know Isla de Pascua, obviously.Today i dont know in what part of chile, would like be live in future, when i work, or continue studying,that is why I would like to know much more than i know.


No comments:

Post a Comment