Monday, December 12, 2016

My Future Job

In the future i would like travel a lot, and know many places,and many cultures. In this plan i would like to be very passionate with what is going on in the travel and with people and places that i know. In this travel i would love know many interesting people, related to the dance, arts, and other travellers, to exchange information and experiencies about places that i know and not. I would like take dance class and kown many dance company and Arts company. Because one of my big dream is belong to a company of dance and work in this many years, in more than one company maybe, actually i would like know many ways to work like a performer.   
In relation to the salary, i dont really konw how much a dancer or interpreter  receives in a Company, but my expectations would be to have a good salary, which would allow me keep calm, with the home, the food, and what is needs.

I hope the trip happens one day, and what happens with what happens..


No comments:

Post a Comment