Sunday, December 25, 2016

Postgraduates Studies (and more dreams...)

Hi, I'm going to talk about the possible postgraduate courses that I would like to study,
but first, I have tell what I study today. My carreer’s name is “Licenciatura en Artes, menciĆ³n en Danza”, so I really interest in Arts postgraduate courses.
 Honestly, when I think about my possibilities to continue my carreer, I think in many options,so different areas, and that could take my career in different ways, like, dancer, teacher, performer, theorist, etc.
I would like be a dancer in a company in a near future and after I would like to be a god teacher whitmany interesenting tools, is why the courses that I would take are related to this.
I would love take a baccalaureate in dance in some country in Europe, like, Holanda, Francia or Italy, especially in Holand, because I like very much some companys of dance in this country, but I don’t know a particular place to study a baccalaureate of dance there. Is why another very interesting option for me is to do some course as an apprentice in some important company in countries like what i mentioned before.And a dream that I do not mention because I think it is very difficult, but if I could do it obviously I would, it would be apprentice in the company batsheva, taking classes with the choreographer Ohad Naharin, “Mr. Gaga”.

And finally something more real and that I intend to do in one or two years, is to take part time classes in many studios and dance companies, while I work in those countries and I allow myself to pay for those classes

 

1 comment:

  1. I see you study in the future
    go on, you can be the next morand! jajaja.

    ReplyDelete