Friday, January 13, 2017

Hello!!

Today's topic is about birds
I like birds a lot, in fact every time I listen  birds, they make me feel very happy, calm, and quiet.


 I think that gives me some nature in the middle of this city, reminds me of my house, the south and chillán. 

When I hear birds singing is because there are trees and nature nearby, that is nice and positive to me.
All birds are very beautifull, i think that i have a relationship of peace and admiration  for them.


Also when I think of birds, one of the first things that comes to my head is the memory of my grandfather, he hunted partridges, and I remember that once he was with him, he went out with his retriever, who helped him to look for partridges. The dog walked a lot and when I found the partridges, it was quiet, and then ran.
 Maybe the word hunt sounds a little strong in relation to birds, but it is a nice family remembrance, my grandfather and my family was from the field and this was never look like a sport or Simple entertainment whit the birds, simply something incorporated in their upbringing and familiar routine, and the whole family ate this.


...Forgetting a little the word hunting, in definitely the birds are beautiful, majestic, beautiful, singers, and awaken in me a very beautiful and naive sensibility. 

And remember! when you walk again in the streets in early morning or the night, pay attention to the trees, because more than a little bird will be telling you something.

See you!

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful memories!
    I love birds too, except for one: Palomas de plaza de armas y el mundo.
    HUGS FOR YOU, LITTLE BIRD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how the little birds can make you remember so many places and memories
    See you soon

    ReplyDelete