Tuesday, January 17, 2017


Hello guys!

Today i will gossip about university!
Before i enter to university i think many things about dance estudies, many things diferents to i think know....
Well... is dificult to me talk about this topic, i think in many ocations, but to start judging is hard jajaja 

There are postive things about the university, but there are many things could be changed radically.
In relation to curriculum, i  think that I would make more find the students, to know their opinion about the programs and their experiences, would also include in the curriculum the idea of having classes with dancers who are in the current scene, dancing.



On the other hand the infrastructure of our faculty is quite deficient, I think that improving this could greatly to  the development of our career, in addition, is important for the university have more economic skills to have materials and spaces that help our training as dancers, I think this is Important and fundamental for a dance school


On the other hand i'm not sure what i think about the methods at the time of teaching, I think it's always important to have different visions, although some look better than others. But at times I feel that some professors make great mistakes when dealing with us.
Evaluations in the arts will always be very subjective, so the proposals in relation to evaluating a process is god idea for me, I think well, and there i enter a conflict haha because i believe that any process can look back and see what happens in the results ... So i also agree with those final evaluations, it's weird... but I think that in that place you have to keep an eye too.

In general I think it can always be improved, and I hope that as a career we work for this!




No comments:

Post a Comment