Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Hello guys!

I think that there are many places where I would like to live. Some of those places i already know and others not yet,because there are many countries and cities in the world to discover. Today i'll talk about one place that came to my head immediately, this place is Valdivia.
Two years ago, i went to Valdivia with a very good friend, Maite, this trip was beautiful, I was amazed by the south of our country, and I fell in love with this city, its calm, its beautiful, the nature, the kindness of the people, the weather is nice, its a Little cold, but i’m used to that, because i  was born in the south, in Chillán. The wind is exquisit and there's sun too.


In relation to my work as a dancer, Valdivia is a very good option, because in a five last years, this city has become the epicenter of dance in the south of our country, the municipal theatre has a contemporary ballet, and in there and another litle companies or academys i can teach, and do workshops, and other things like a dancer.





Actually i would like live in there in some years, because in my near future, i hope travel for many citys in Europa and latinoamerica ... and live in there woul be a god plan to me, after that, maybe whit my couple and family, well... if i ever get one

No comments:

Post a Comment